Friday, January 15, 2010

Thinking

I am always thinking, sometimes I wish it would stop... for just a few minutes anyways. I am currently unemployed and the market really doesn't look that great for my field. With that said I have been doing a lot of researching about possible business ventures. Now I do try to sell a few crafts(burp cloths) on Etsy, but sales are not hot I just don't really know how to market an online store I guess. But aside from this idea nothing has really come to mind that could be really great, until a couple of days ago.

Eco friendly cleaning.

That's right. This is my new idea. There are a few cleaning ladies in this area but no comapnies and none that use eco friendly cleaners. I'm thinking genius right? I don't know you tell me! J seems supportive enough seeing how there really is very little start up expenses. Think some flyers, business cards, website, initial batch of cleaning products and items. I currently have lots of time on my hands to do this. I help J with his business by doing all of the paperwork and checking and what not as well as by merchandising some of his stores but nothing that would inhibit a business chance. So I am running by thenest right now and seeing what the women over there say. My parents are of course supportive so I just need to do Little more research than this may be a go, check with me in a few! I have already suckered a good friend into designing all of my marketing items for me so that is awesome. Well off to research hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment