Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love family night

So usually once a week or at most every two weeks we have familt night with my parents and little brother. He is not so little but will always be my little! J and I always go over there as there is just more room. My mom made pizza tonight and we watched the Hangover. It was HILARIOUS, yes shouting that! I have not laughed so hard in a long time, very unrealistic but still funny. The whole family was cracking up. I love these kind of nights. We also took with us a good friend and our girls (furbabies) they love to get out of the house and love to see everyone else. So it was a nice group of us. I am on homebody so I love to do things either at our home or at home (my parents) so movie night is always good for me plus we are trying to stay on budget and doing thinggs like this is much more budget friendly! Well I am off for the night, going to go surf for some craft blogs. Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment