Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can't Sleep

Well the hubby is out of town again and guess what....I can't sleep when he is gone. I sleep on the couch in and out. I usually look at the clock every hour and a half or so :( yeah it sucks. So now I am killing time online just surfin around! It's still early yet so I've got time before I hit the couch and crash. I have two dogs but still just can't sleep well.

So lets see my week has been boring...well I went shopping with mom yesterday that is always fun...my mom is my bff :) no seriously. We had a good time I bought a work out dvd...tried it this morning. OUCH. I'm way more out of shape then I thought. Hubbs says you'll get there don't worry. I responded with incontrollable laughs!

Well I have a few sub jobs lined up for the next couple of months hopefully they'll start flowing in soon. Could really use the cashola!

Well I should try and take a nap while I feel tired. night night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment