Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the weekend...

So this past weekend was very nice...my hubby was off from Wednesday til yesterday, it's so nice to spend time with him. Usually he is out of town a couple days of week limiting our time. We also had friends up for the weekend..actually J's best bud...the went fishing like every day! Had dinner with both sides on the family throughout the weekend and played a few games. The weather was wonderful for the holiday and I hope all of the city people enjoyed their time at their cabins or camping!

Sad now though...another school year has started and well another for me without a full time teaching job. I have been out of school now for 2 years :( I was hoping to have gotten a job right out of college so I could work then building up a nest egg so I could stop working once we have children. NOT going to happen. I'll be working for sure unless hubbys business starts doing a lot better! He already works his fanny off though. Just felt like whining a little bit :)

Well I have a positive today I'm going to dinner with a few friends today so that shall be nice.

I am out for now enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment