Friday, September 4, 2009

Its been awhile

We have been so busy around here. Trying to make sure that our relatively new business survives this downfall in the environment...hard work...thank good for my hubby, he is such a hard worker. We are also trying to sell our house so we have been doing all sorts of things to spruce it up. We actually had a showing on Thursday and have another Sunday! WOOHOO! While remaining optimisitc I will say that I understand just because a couple people look doesn't mean it is going to sell but it is a step in the right direction. We are going to do a couple of things today so we will be off soon! Can't remember if I updated on the knitting...I will be returning the knitting kit tomorrow...way to hard. I think I am going to try sewing...pillows, etc... will see. Well I am off for the day to accomplish somethings..wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment