Friday, May 21, 2010

So much for updating more often!

Well I will start off by making excuses for my lack of updates...I have been extremely busy with work and with household business. I am absolutely loving teaching full time and hope that something more permanent will happen for me this year. There are supposed to be quite a few retirements this year so hopefully mid to late summer I will have an interview and a job at the school where I am full time subbing now. I love that it keeps me busy and I don't even have time to think half of the time. Before I sat around whining about all of the things that weren't going how I wanted them too, now I just plain don't have the time.

As for J he is keeping busy. This is his high season so he better keep that hiney moving for now. WHen not selling he has been helping a buddy build a garage for a client, and of course fishing when time and weather permit.

I am still off of bc but are charting and taking OPK's to avoid getting pregnant....yes I know this is not the safest protection but it works. We plan to start trying in July. So it will be a rollercoater over the next few months.

Well I shall be going, I told Dh I woudl do some things around the house before my fun day of shopping with my mom tomorrow. SO I'm off!

2 comments:

  1. we are like the same person.. everytime i pop over here it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know I have a life double out there...sometimes I think very few peple get me :)

    ReplyDelete